Monday, April 19, 2010

Look Adorable by the Shore

I've never purchased a Betsey Johnson bathing suit because lets face it, they're a little more expensive than the average suit. I think this is the year I'm going to invest in one of Betsey's bathing suits. She has the cutest styles this season. Right now is also the perfect time to buy your suit for the summer because it's right around the corner. Betsey has suits for every shape; you can find them in demis, halters, one pieces, booty shorts, and even skirts.

My favorite is the Lollipop suit. The demi top is $108 on Betsey's website, and the Standard Tie Bottom w/Ruffle is $82. I also found a cute matching cover-up on Nordstrom's website for $118.





The next cutest suit, in my opinion, is the petal pusher suit. It's made up of her signature roses. The demi top is $126, the halter top is $82, the bikini top is $70, the cheeky bottoms are $64, and the skirt bottom is $82. I love that she offers so many options because not every bathing suit brand has options for all body types. I've always had a problem finding a suit to fit me, but i'm sure one of Betsey's styles is going to fit like a glove.



The third bathing suit I'm dying to have is the Patty Cakes suit. It comes in green or black. I personally love the green one because that color is unique for a swimsuit. The bandeau top (pictured) retails for $104 and the bottoms are $78.



I can't wait to rock one of her bathing suits this summer. They look very durable and i'll hopefully have it for a long time. Even if i'm not feeling very fit, i'll still feel girly and cute by wearing one of Betsey's suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment