Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspire Me.

The two colors that inspire me the most are pink and turquoise. Some people don't even notice how abundant these colors are in nature and our everyday lives.

PINK


photo by me

Pink doesn't only inspire me, it inspires Betsey Johnson. The color is always featured in her collections, whether it's spring, summer, or fall. Below are two of her pink dresses you can purchase right now. The first one is the Evening Tea Party Strapless Dress that retails for $400. This is probably her most popular dress and is available in a different color each season. The second dress is the Lightweight Silk Dot Jacquard Sleeveless Dress that retails for $338, but is on sale now for $141.96 (which is a darn good deal.) These dresses may be super fancy, but if I could afford it, I would wear a different Betsey dress every day of my life.






TURQUOISE


Turquoise is the second gorgeous color you can always find in Betsey's store. The first dress (the Bouquet Print Poplin Corset Top Dress) retails for $300. The Photo Rose Graphic T-Shirt on the bottom is much more affordable, and you can purchase it for $98.




Now the question is, what color inspires you?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE these colors! The pictures you included are so fun :) I obviously NEED the first Betsey dress.. this always happens when I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise is my favorite color by far

    ReplyDelete