Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dress Me In Dior!

With their top hats, plaid fitted blazers, and sky-high stockings, the models in Christian Dior’s fall/winter 2010 show looked more like sexy characters from a Sherlock Holmes movie. It’s no doubt that John Galliano got this equestrian inspiration from England in the early 1900's. Every model looked amazing when coming out of the dark, mysterious entrance. Their wardrobes were enhanced with fur, leather, matching berets, huge permed hair, and riding boots. The color theme, which is perfect for fall, consisted of brown, burgundy, beige, and black. I don't know about you, but I could watch this show all day. I can't wait to see what inspires Galliano for Spring.

The detailing is too gorgeous not to show. Click on the pictures to make them bigger. The more I look at them, the more obsessed I become!














No comments:

Post a Comment