Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LA Street Scene

While I was wandering around the Americana in Glendale, it was hard for me to find people who were dressed cute (in my opinion). It was mid-day on a Tuesday afternoon, so that may be why nobody wanted to make the effort. I felt as though the guys were dressed better than the girls. After about 20 minutes of walking around, I came across the cutest girl. She was wearing skinny black pants with a blazer and amazing western-inspired rhinestone accessories. I loved another girl's style after that and I realized she was wearing black leggings as well. It dawned on me that the trend I love right now (and must invest in) is black pants or leggings. Below are some of the girls I saw around town who looked adorable and also happened to be wearing my new favorite look.









I immediately searched for black leggings or pants when I got home. One of my favorites were Juicy Couture's Ponte Narrow Leg Pant. Juicy also offers a Pedal Pusher Legging, which would be more appropriate for the warm summer coming up. For someone who needs a little more excitement in their lives, Betsey Johnson is your go-to person! Her website offers a textured, knit, black legging with a zipper. Click here to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment